Statement of Purpose
- Forward Day Services provides person centred plans which meet and fulfil the expectations of our service users, maximising their ability through a range of age appropriate and stimulating activities. We achieve this through:
- On-going evaluation of our service users, tracking progression using a range of methods.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment which promotes growth and skill attainment.
- Working with service users who have a variety of complex needs including Autism, Asperger’s and Down’s syndrome, in a way which promotes independence, value and respect.
- Development of an experienced, committed and dynamic staff team who receive continuing education and training opportunities.
- Working in partnership with other organisations, to develop educational and employment opportunities.
- Developing social enterprises including a catering company and jewellery manufacturing/retail outlet.
Forward Day Services provide
- Individual assessments of service users’ needs based upon identified learning objectives and care planning.
- Person Centred Planning.
- Support appropriate to the needs of our service users.
- Activities which stimulate, challenge, develop and accelerate learning.